- 1 cup unsalted cashews (raw or roasted)
- 4 & 1/2 cups filtered or spring water
- 4 packets Truvia sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Place cashews in a medium bowl and cover with water. Let sit for 2 hours.
- Drain cashews and rinse under running water.
- Place cashews into a blender. Add the filtered water, Truvia, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend 1-2 minutes on high speed (I used the "Liquefy" setting on my Oster blender.)
- Strain cashew milk through a cheesecloth or one of these awesome nut milk bags.
Yields: about 5 cups
*Nutritional Information (per cup):
*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app.