Please note that the nutritional stats only include the cookie dough, because some people prefer to use their own chocolate chip recipe or even buy their sugar-free chocolate chips. If you use my recipe for chocolate chips, I have included the additional nutritional information at the very end of this post (so you don't have to sit down and figure out the math). You're welcome. ;)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 5 packets Truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons low-carb chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and thoroughly mix with a fork.
- Add chocolate chips and stir just until the chips have been distributed throughout the mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields: 4 servings
*Nutritional Information (for dough only**):
**NOTE: Nutritional information above does not include the chocolate chips. If you are adding the recommended 2 Tbsp of MY low-carb chocolate chips (88 calories, 9g fat, 1.2g carbs, 0.8g fiber, 0.6g protein) your stats will increase to: 167 calories, 16.9g fat, 2.8g carbs, 1.4g fiber, and 1g protein PER serving. For chocolate chip's complete stats, please view the recipe here.