*Some of my personal favorite ice cream flavors: Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter, New York Cheesecake, Cake Batter, Mint Chocolate, Cinnamon Spice, Lemon Custard, Butter Pecan, and Mocha.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 egg yolks (use the remaining egg whites in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup Splenda Granulated
- 1/2 tablespoon ice cream flavoring (I used chocolate fudge)
- garnish: sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Combine the cream cheese and the water in a large microwaveable bowl; microwave for 1 minute.
- Whisk water/cream cheese mixture thoroughly until frothy.
- Add yolks, Splenda, and ice cream flavoring; whisk thoroughly.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, whisk. Repeat this step 3 more times (totaling 2 minutes microwave time) until mixture has thickened and resembles a pudding-like texture.
- Chill in the fridge for 30-45 minutes, whisking once about halfway through chilling time.
- Remove from fridge and whisk again.
- Process in an ice cream machine for an extra-creamy texture, or simply freeze if you don't have an ice machine.
- To garnish, top with a teaspoon of sugar-free chocolate syrup.
Yields: 3 servings (if using an ice cream machine) Serving = 1/2 cup
Yields: 4 servings (if freezing "as is") Serving = 1/2 cup
*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app.