- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Liquid Aminos (you can also use soy sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch Splenda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Optional Garnish: 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Heat broth, butter, Liquid Aminos, sesame oil, ginger, garlic powder, and Splenda over medium-high heat until boiling.
- Let boil for 1 minute and then reduce heat to medium-low.
- While continuously stirring the broth mixture, thinly drizzle beaten egg into the pot and simmer about 1 minute to ensure that the eggs are fully set and opaque.
Yields: 1 serving