- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle juice, and onion powder. Whisk together until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to use. (Fry sauce yields about 6 tablespoons total, or 3 servings.)
- Thoroughly scrub and dry turnip. Chop off ends.
- Using a crinkle cutter, cut turnip into fry shapes.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray (or with an Olive Oil Mister). I used butter-flavored nonstick spray.
- Place fries on cookie sheet. Lightly coat tops of fries with nonstick spray. Sprinkle (to taste) with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip fries over and bake another 8-15 minutes (depending on fry size and thickness).
- Serve with 2 tablespoons of the fry sauce.
Yields: 1 serving (plus extra fry sauce)
*Nutritional Information (includes 2 Tbsp of Fry Sauce):
*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app. Sugar alcohols not calculated.