Friday, March 4, 2016

Egg Fast Recipe - Fried Boiled Eggs with Yum Yum Sauce


Here's my latest Egg Fast recipe.  This recipe puts a new spin on regular hard-boiled eggs by frying them in some butter and topping with a tangy Yum Yum Sauce.  If you're not a fan of tangy flavors, feel free to replace the Yum Yum Sauce with regular mayo or just plain, melted butter.  This recipe is 100% Egg Fast-friendly.  But don't limit yourself to eating it only on an Egg Fast!  This can be enjoyed with any LCHF diet.

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Cut hard-boiled eggs into thick slices.
  3. Fry in butter until lightly browned on both sides, flipping once.
  4. Serve with Yum Yum Sauce in a small bowl for dipping.

Yields: 1 serving

*Nutritional Information:





















*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app.  Sugar alcohols not calculated.

6 comments:

  1. This was so delicious! Found you when I was searching for egg fast recipes -- for the sauce I used smoked paprika and onion powder in place of the garlic, since i was out of that. I could eat that sauce with a spoon! I won't, probably, but I could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! I give it to the hubby for dipping when I feel nice and want to share! ;)

      Delete
  2. This is delicious! I never thought of frying boiled eggs. I'll definitely be making this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. This is my second week into the egg fast and I've been using IBreatheImHungry, which is great but I've made everything.

    These fried eggs reminded me of scallops which was awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete