Even though these crepes look like something you might serve your Sweetheart on Valentine's Day, I created them to eat anytime. In fact, I had some just yesterday, and dare I say I did not share them with my Sweetheart! *Gasps* Maybe he'll get some for Sweetest Day. This is not only a low-carb recipe, but it is also Egg Fast friendly. Yay!
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons DaVinci sugar-free raspberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, for frying
- Mix together glaze ingredients and refrigerate until needed. Glaze will appear "frothy" at first, but after setting in the fridge, will become more translucent.
- Mix eggs, cream cheese, and sugar-free syrup together in a blender until smooth.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Pour some crepe mixture onto heated skillet (creating a crepe about 6-inches diameter).
- Heat about 2-3 minutes per side, or until done.
- Cook remaining crepes in remaining butter, until all the batter has been used. You should have 4 crepes total.
- Roll crepes and drizzle with glaze just before serving.
Yields: 4 Crepes with Glaze