- 5 egg whites (Use up the remaining yolks with this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Splenda Granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, lemon juice, and salt; beat until very foamy.
- Add the Splenda, a bit at a time, and continue beating until all the Splenda is mixed in.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until slightly glossy and a medium-stiff peak can be held.
- Pipe (or spoon) mixture into 32 mounds on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Lower oven temperature to 250 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature again to 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cookies cool in oven for 1-2 hours.
Yields: 4 Servings / 8 Cookies Per Serving (32 Cookies Total)
*Nutritional Information (per cookie):