- 1 large turnip
- Salt & Vinegar seasoning (for popcorn or fries)
- non-stick cooking spray (or olive oil from an oil mister)
2. Spray a cookie sheet lightly with non-stick spray (or olive oil) and place chips in a single layer on cookie sheet.
3. Spray a very light layer of non-stick spray (or olive oil) over chips and sprinkle very lightly with salt & vinegar seasoning (using about 1/8 teaspoon).
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Flip chips over and bake another 5 minutes.
6. Remove any chips that are done, and bake remaining chips for another 5 minutes. Keep doing this until all chips are done.
7. When all chips are finally done, sprinkle with more salt & vinegar seasoning (according to taste).
*Nutritional Information (allows for up to 1/2 tsp seasoning & 1 tsp olive oil):