If you've made the pepperoni chips, this recipe will be old territory for you. Nevertheless, they are so yummy! If you like salami, I urge you to try these chips today. I dip these in my favorite spicy-brown mustard, but any low-carb mustard or dip will do.
- 5 very thin, hard salami slices (or 1 serving, according to your package of salami)
- Dip: spicy-brown mustard
2. Cut each salami slice into 4 equal wedges.
3. Arrange the salami slices in a circle around the outer edge of the plate.
4. Microwave for 30-90 seconds, or until salami chips are crisp. The microwave time will vary depending on the salami's thickness. My salami was sliced very thin (Hillshire Farm - Ultra Thin) and it took about 45 seconds. Start lower, and increase the time as needed so you don't burn the salami.
4. Remove from plate and serve with mustard (or store in an airtight container for later).
*Nutritional Information (chips only, no dip):