Saturday, April 25, 2015

Honey Mustard Cole Slaw


I have always struggled with eating veggies.  I like the "carbier" ones (potatoes, corn, sweet potatoes, carrots) and always have.  Getting in good greens has always been a challenge.  I see the same behaviors in my daughter.  I'm trying to nip it in the bud now and get her to like veggies before it's too late.  She has the advantage of being her father's daughter; he can take a vegetable straight out of the ground, and not only eat it, but enjoy it!  I have told him on numerous occasions how jealous I am of that little "flaw" of his.  I can't do it.  I can't make myself like veggies no matter how hard I try!  That's why I do things to enhance their flavor.  This is a simple way to get in an extra veggie serving - in a way that is delicious for the whole family (kids included).


Ingredients:

    Directions:
    1. Combine all ingredients and thoroughly mix dressing throughout.
    2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

    Yields: 12 servings (about 3/4 cup each)

    *Nutritional Information:

    *Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment