- 1/4 cup natural, no-sugar-added, peanut butter (I use Kirkland brand from Costco)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Splenda granulated
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Combine the peanut butter and the butter until smooth.
- Add the Splenda, cream, and flour; mix until smooth.
- Place the "dough" onto a foil-lined cookie sheet in tablespoon-sized heaps.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and use a fork to make the classic criss-cross marks.
- Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
Yields: 8 servings
*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app.