- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Spray a microwaveable container or ramekin with nonstick spray (I used these square containers).
- In a small microwaveable bowl, heat butter in microwave until melted.
- To melted butter, add egg, coconut flour, and baking powder; whisk together.
- Spread your batter evenly into your sprayed container or ramekin.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds, or until done (will no longer be soft in center).
- Flip onto a paper towel to cool.
- Carefully slice in half horizontally, making 2 thin slices of "bread."
Yields: 1 serving
*Nutritional Information (2 slices):