- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 slices Sargento Ultra Thin Mild Cheddar cheese
- Spray a microwaveable container or ramekin with nonstick spray (I used these square containers).
- In a small microwaveable bowl, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in microwave until melted.
- To melted butter, add egg, coconut flour, and baking powder; whisk together.
- Spread your batter evenly into your sprayed container or ramekin.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds, or until done (will no longer be soft in center).
- Flip onto a paper towel to cool.
- Carefully slice in half horizontally, making 2 thin slices of "bread."
- Cut the 3 slices of cheese to fit the bread. (I like to use my excess cheese to make small cheese crackers.)
- Assemble your sandwich and fry in a nonstick skillet in remaining 1 tablespoon of butter.
Yields: 1 serving
*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app. Sugar alcohols not calculated.