This is an Egg Fast staple! If you're going to be eating eggs for 5+ days, you've got to have them fried as least once! There's not much to this recipe, just your basic egg + fat. I made mine purdy by using egg rings (or in this case, stars). ;)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted.
2. Crack eggs into egg rings (or just onto the skillet if you're not using egg rings).
3. Cook over medium heat until underside starts to brown around edges.
4. Remove egg rings and gently flip the eggs over.
5. Cook until desired doneness (I only cook for about a minute or so because I like my yolk runny).
*Nutritional information has been calculated using the MyFitnessPal app.