- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Johnny Moo Milk Flavoring Drops
- 8 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix the heavy whipping cream with the milk flavoring drops with an electric beater (or hand mixer) until the mixture stiffens up like a firm whipped cream.
- Line an 8x8 pan with wax paper and spread whipped cream mixture in.
- Carefully fold up the sides of the wax paper, to cover the whipped cream mixture.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer and pull wax paper (with cream inside) out of pan. If the paper is stuck, place the bottom of the pan into hot water for a few seconds to loosen.
- Cut cream into 64 squares (8x8) and place back in freezer until ready to dip.
- Mix the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Let chocolate mixture cool a bit (you don't want it to melt the ice cream). Once cooled, start dipping your squares into the chocolate, and placing on a foil-lined cookie sheet. This is where I like to work in batches, dipping about 12-ish squares at a time, leaving the rest in the freezer.
- Freeze your ice cream bites until chocolate has firmed, and enjoy straight from the freezer!
Yields: 64 bites (4 bites per serving)
*Nutritional Information (4 bites dipped in chocolate):